- 1). Type and print the names of each animal's photograph. Cut the names into 1 to 2-inch strips. Glue the words inside the file folder in a vertical column down the left side of the folder. The words should be placed close enough to the left side of the folder to allow room for children to place the photograph of the corresponding animal to the right of the word.
- 2). Remove the backing from a piece of "fuzzy" Velcro, exposing the adhesive. Keep the matching piece of Velcro that has "teeth" nearby. Place the Velcro 2 to 3 inches to the right of the first animal name that you just glued inside the folder. Continue to place "fuzzy" pieces of Velcro to the right of each animal name until each word has a piece of Velcro next to it.
- 3). Cut out the pictures of each animal. Adhere a piece of Velcro with "teeth" to the back of each animal picture. Children will place the animal photograph on the Velcro piece beside the word they think is associated with it.
- 4). Make an answer key by typing the names of each animal you have a photograph of on a piece of paper, leaving enough room to place a picture of the animal beside each name. Print the page and glue it to the back of the folder. Take the remaining set of animal photographs and glue the correct animal beside its name.
- 5). Use the marker to write the title "Pet Game" on the front of the file folder. Pet photographs can be stored in an envelope inside the file folder when the game is not being used.