- 1). Lift the FJR1300 onto its center stand. Turn the ignition on and lower the windshield into its lowest position.
- 2). Unscrew the pair of bolts attaching the upper windshield cover to the windshield, located under the base of the windshield, using a 4 mm Allen wrench. Pull the upper windshield cover off of the windshield by hand.
- 3). Unscrew all six plastic screws attaching the windshield to the lower windshield bracket, using a Phillips screwdriver. Pull the windshield away from the lower windshield bracket by hand.
- 1). Mount the new windshield onto the lower windshield bracket. Align the windshield mounting holes with the nuts installed into the windshield bracket.
- 2). Screw the plastic screws through the windshield mounting holes and into the lower windshield bracket nuts.
- 3). Place the upper windshield cover over the windshield. Push the cover's tabs through the square-shaped holes cut into the windshield. Screw the windshield cover bolts into the cover's tabs, using a 4 mm Allen wrench.